Blending in with competitors is no way to compete. Ditto selling on price. The road to market domination for your business starts here. Vastly improve your competitiveness, generate tattoo-worthy levels of customer and employee loyalty, and move into the passing lane with Ken’s proven leadership training sessions. Like all great road trips, they’re fast-paced, unconventional and fun. But they’re also challenging and intense. We ride hard, play hard and make lots of noise. As a team.
One- and Two-day “Make Some Noise” Leadership Training Sessions
“We’re not here to tell you how to vastly improve your competitiveness, we’re here to build your roadmap to domination with you and kick your business into high gear. We ride as a team.”
Unlike most one-size-fits-all business training programs, Make Some Noise sessions are:
- customized to fit each client’s specific competitive environment;
- facilitated to generate immediately actionable competitiveness improvement tactics;
- guided by leaders who’ve “been there and done it” (not consultants working with someone else’s tired curriculum in a teacher/student environment), and;
- fast-paced, thorough, highly participatory and surprisingly fun.
In our one-day sessions we’ll work together to:
- assess your current competitive environment to identify immediately exploitable opportunities;
- develop bulletproof positioning for your business based on identification of easily marketable advantages and competitors’ shortcomings, and;
- create distinct, memorable and repeatable go-to-market vocabulary – with focus on content, context and clarity — to enhance your reputation via customer advocacy.
In our two-day sessions we’ll crush all of the above, then generate serious torque as we turn our focus to your working culture and:
- complete a definitive road map of actions, behaviors and responsibilities required to bring bulletproof positioning and vocabulary to life;
- build a business-wide, fully accountable implementation team to lead all competitiveness improvement initiatives;
- script, rehearse and timeline employee rollout/feedback sessions;
- deploy “Weapons of Mass Attraction” work culture and customer engagement initiatives.
Your proven road captains for “Make Some Noise” Leadership Events are:
- Ken Schmidt, former director of communication at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, advisor to more than 1,000 businesses worldwide including household names in virtually all industries and author of worldwide best-seller “Make Some Noise: The Unconventional Road to Dominance.”
- Martin Flaherty, entrepreneur, corporate communications and brand advisor to global giants including The Coca-Cola Company, General Motors, Aflac and Herman Miller as well as industry leaders and start-ups in manufacturing, consumer goods, technology and software development worldwide.
Nobody likes a bad speaker.
Or even an average one.
Ken can make anyone a better speaker. Way better. In just one 150 mph day. No textbooks. No pre-work. No boring one-size-fits-all curriculum. In just seven hours, you’ll gain enough ability, stage presence and confidence to give memorable executive-level presentations or he won’t take your money.
Have a huge presentation coming up that could make or break your career?
Maybe a once in a lifetime shot in front of the investment community?
This is for you.
There’s only one rule: All training is one on one, away from your workspace. Away from distractions. And away from all those prying eyes and suck-ups at the office who’ll tell you how great you’re doing.